Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Work? What Work?

Hello, all!
I decided to switch my blog to blogspot because EVERYONE else was already blogging here. I figured it would be easier to get my information from my extended family if I created my own blog and linked up! :)

I am so grateful for the time off of work! I still am finishing up my Master's thesis, but at least I'm not required to be anywhere at a specific time for any reason. It's a beautiful feeling! Miguel and I have had a fun summer so far. We've gone to a movie at least once a week. It's not too expensive, especially if one has a big purse to fit goodies and drinks brought from home! Not that I do...I just heard... ;) We went camping at Sawmill Flats, and invited the Gills to go with us. They came up for one night and spent the day. Bob and his girlfriend, Tammy, and all their kids came to visit for a few hours, too. It was relaxing, fun, and away from Sunnyside! :)

We recently had our Rodriguez Family Reunion, but I will save the information on that for another time...

Miguel and I are visiting Derek and Shellee and their kids right now at Uncle Kent's. I've been sitting outside working on creating my blog while the kiddos have been swimming. It's been so relaxing. I also had the chance to see Evan and his adorable fiancee, Lacey. She's such a doll with a great sense of humor! She's going to fit right it!

I suppose I will sign off... I think I actually might have to get some work done on my thesis now. Darn! But, for the most part, my motto has been: Work? What work?

No comments: